Sarah is a freelance Vancouver lawyer who provides legal advice and services to other lawyers, working independently or with a firm's team.
- Research and prepare historical reports to support Specific Claims.
- Prepare legal opinions or analyses, for the initial claim stage or the Tribunal stage.
- Prepare Specific Claims.
- Draft arguments for Specific Claims Tribunal proceedings or memoranda of fact and law for Federal Court of Appeal proceedings.
- Appear before the Specific Claims Tribunal or Federal Court of Appeal.
- Review pleadings, arguments, factums, opinions, or factual reports.
- Research and prepare historical reports concerning claims relating to Indigenous rights or title.
- Prepare legal opinions or analyses at any stage of a proceeding.
- Draft arguments or factums for court proceedings.
- Prepare and conduct examinations for discovery, review and analyze documents, interview witnesses, prepare affidavits, etc.
- Appear in court.
- Review pleadings, arguments, factums, or opinions.